A Hybrid Integration Platform—BizTalk Server 2020
On January 15, 2020, Microsoft released BizTalk Server 2020. This is the 11th version of this now almost 20-year-old faithful servant. BizTalk Server will help your company handle all the integration challenges you face in your day-to-day operations.
News in BizTalk Server 2020
In today’s complex IT environments with a mix of systems and services that are hosted either on-premise or in the cloud, the hybrid alternative has an increasingly important role to play.
With the launch of BizTalk Server 2020, Microsoft has agreed to support BizTalk Server for another 10 years. When you are choosing the solutions and the technology that best support your operations, a hybrid scenario is always going to be the typical scenario because some solutions are better to host on-premise and others are best hosted in the cloud.
What Is New in BizTalk Server 2020?
To better support a hybrid scenario, BizTalk Server 2020 comes with the following new features:
- API Management. It is now possible to publish end points from an orchestration via Azure API Management and thus make your APIs accessible both externally and internally in a controlled manner.
- New and expanded adapters for Azure: Event Hub, Blob Storage, Service Bus v2, and Logic Apps.
- Azure Blob Storage for back-ups.
- Office365 adapters for e-mail, calendars, and contacts.
- Runs on Microsoft’s latest platforms—such as Visual Studio, Windows Server 2019, SQL Server 2019, and Office 2019.
- Operative data monitoring and analysis. Benefit from the strength of Azure (Application Insight and Event Hub) for storing data and Power BI for reporting and visualizing data.
How Do I Take This Forward and What Is the Next Step?
We will help your company on your digitization journey with the use of our integration method Connect. Together, we will have a look at your current situation and goals and come up with an action plan that will move you toward the goal that will add the best value for your company.